Useful Links

For registration of new Society and Partnership and amendment of Address and change of partners, you may visit

The Ministry of Company Affairs website link is

For Goods and Service Tax registration and returns filings

For Income Tax efiling

Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)

Employees’ Provident Fund¬†Organisation

Employees’ State Insurance Corporation